Facebook is the biggest social media platform with billions of existing users and close to half a million new users joining every day. Since our lives are mostly restricted to home these days, the use of online marketing is even more important now if we want our business to flourish and grow with time.
In the last few years, the Facebook algorithm has seen many changes. Initially, your job was to create followers and upload posts to reach your target audience. Things have changed and Facebook now largely controls these results. To make a mark in the online market, you will now have to use paid Facebook ad campaigns to see similar or better results.
You need to create a post, a video, or a story ad to engage people to interact with your posts. While this does not look like too much work, getting people to interact is one thing and converting them into customers is another.
If you have no idea how to use Facebook to improve your sales or your brand image, contact the experts at Australian Internet Marketing and they will help you out in strategizing for your FaceBook advertising Melbourne agency. A targeted ad campaign created by the expert can increase your yearly revenue by 24%. They will help in getting started with the Facebook marketing structure and align your business goals with it.
Process of creating Facebook paid ads
Facebook ads for creating sales, generating leads and creating brand awareness are easy and cost-effective campaigns if used correctly. When you build your audience strategically, you will end up getting better conversions at minimum costs. The steps that you have to follow to get started with your first Facebook ad campaign are:
- To get started, you first need a Facebook ads account.
- Next, you will need to select your objectives. If you want to generate leads that are likely to get converted later, you can select a leads ad. However, if you are looking to promote products, you will need to choose a different ad format.
- Give your campaign a title or a name that reflects the idea of the goals that you are looking to achieve with your ad. It should reflect your business and the ad objectives.
- Create your target audience based on their intents, demographics, and geographical location.
- The next step is to choose where you want your ads to show up; news feeds, stories, messenger, or in-stream videos.
- Set a schedule for the ad to run and set a daily budget limit.
- Lastly, create your ad content that reinforces your objectives and goals. Use images, video clips, stories. Make it as engaging as possible.
Benefits of using Facebook Marketing Platform
- Facebook ads manager provides the best metrics possible. They track your ads for performance and other parameters and give you a complete insight regarding conversions, cost-per-click, post engagements, and weekly reach.
- This simplifies your work and clearly shows you which of your ads are providing results.
- It is very easy to target an audience with Facebook ads that allows choosing who will see your ads and eliminating those who you believe will result in wasted impressions.
- You can create ads based on your objectives, use call-to-action buttons where ever required, and create more specific and engaging ads.
- If you can target the right audience and create the right sentiments with your ad, you can reach a far larger audience than any other organic activity.
- It is easier to reach repeated visitors and improve conversions with remarketing ads on Facebook.
- With Facebook advertising tools, you get a higher click-through rate.
- You can easily get new leads when you target a lookalike audience with your ads.
- Customized call-to-action buttons make for an effortless user experience because they are directly seamlessly to the landing or sales page.
- Facebook has a very broad reach because there are billions of people using social media sites at any particular time of the day.
- With continuous interaction on Facebook, you develop a healthy relationship with your customer which makes them loyal to your brand.
You can use many features that Facebook provides to create the right kind of exposure for getting new clients. However, you need to keep tracking the performance of your ads and keep optimizing your ad campaign to align it with frequent changes that Facebook keeps bringing to its advertising process.